Fast And Easy Claims
Loya Insurance Group has three claim branches to quickly service your claim by a large staff of dedicated claims professionals. Customer Service is our number one priority and we pride ourselves on the efficient processing of automobile claims.
To report a new claim, please call 1-800-880-0472 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Office hours are from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm (MST) Monday through Friday, and Saturday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (MST).
We will ask you to provide some initial information regarding the claim. In return, your loss report will be assigned to a liability claims adjuster who will be in contact with you within 24 hours of your reporting the claim.
Auto Claims Process Defined
After reporting the claim to us, a liability adjuster will be assigned to handle the claim throughout the investigative process. We will:
- Review the insurance policy and coverages to determine what types of damages or injuries are covered.
- Contact all parties to the loss and obtain their statement of the accident facts. We usually achieve this within the first twenty-four hours of the loss report.
- Dispatch an appraiser to view your vehicle and provide an estimate of the damages.
- Where liability is questionable, obtain additional facts or evidence regarding the loss, such as police reports, scene photo's, witness statements, and review state and local traffic laws.
- Come to a final disposition of the claim based on all the evidence gathered during the liability investigation.